Monday 13 February 2017

Northen travels

Was great to catch up with a couple of my old students at the weekend, visiting sunny Runcorn and meeting up with purple belts Alex Cannon and Chris Lewis; both trained with me at the start of their journey and got to blue belt and now they have joined up with Arlans Siqueira and are now running a very successful outfit, with their students tasting success on the competition circuit.


Alex and the team went out of their way in looking after me and it was a pleasure to share the mats and get back to see old friends; it's very nice to see some of my old students keeping up with their training since I moved to London and I know they'll be in very safe hands with Arlans and his team.
 Also like to give a shout out to my good friend Ki Oni, who was in the area and dropped in to support the seminar, very much appreciated and humbling indeed.

No comments: