Thursday 5 June 2014

Combat Base Bolton closes!

Combat Base Bolton closed its doors for the last time at the end of May; as an instructor, I've taken the club as far as humanly possible; issues outside the club that have a direct impact on the club, together with decreasing numbers at the gym, have made me realise it's time to bite the bullet and close the gym.

It's been an absolute pleasure teaching at the club and sharing the mats with some awesome individuals over the last few years, we've sure had some laughs along the way, as well as some great Jiu Jitsu.

I'd like to thank all the loyal guys and gals for training at the club and keeping it going as long as possible and I'm happy to hear you're all continuing training and enjoying your next chapter along the great Jiu Jitsu Journey.

The Blog will continue to operate, apologies for not posting for a few weeks, normal service has now resumed.

As for me, I'm not done with Jiu Jitsu just yet.......................

No comments: