Wednesday 20 March 2013

Salford MMA!

Had another highly enjoyable no gi session at Darren Sherlock's MMA gym on Monday evening; the lads and ladies are starting to get the hang of the side control drills I've been showing them, which can only be a good thing.  I've added three new drills in the warm up, which I use at my club and went into detail to make sure everyone had them in the bag.
 
Going through the drills took up most of the session, as well as a thorough warm up at the start, but I managed to throw in a few sweeps to round off the evening.  Thanks to Darren for inviting me back and to all the students for turning up and joining in the fun.
 
Darren is hard at work organising the UK MMA Expo, which is going to held in Manchester and will be showcasing the British Grappling event, organised by Jim Mc Sherry, more news will follow, so keep your eyes on the Blog for regular updates.

No comments: