Friday 22 March 2013

New sponsor - Premier Therapy North West!

I have great pleasure announcing a new sponsor for Combat Base Bolton - Premier Therapy North West; based in Bolton and run by Kirsty Hollinworth and her team of physios, Premier Therapy are a regular sight at many of the MMA events in the North West, providing on site treatment to the fighters.
 
I met Kirsty at FCC 5 at the weekend and after a chat and some treatment, Kirsty has kindly stepped up to sponsor the club, offering physio and sports massage treatment to myself and the students.
 
When training, we often spend large amounts of money on gi's, shorts, rash guards, gym membership and supplements, yet neglect one key area of training - looking after your own body.  At the ripe old age of 42, I can no longer train through and ignore injuries, especially in my gym, one of the coldest locations on the planet for most of the year; add to that the many years of standing outdoors in all weathers, during my days as a doorman, it's a recipe for disaster without any intervention from the physios.
With Kirsty Hollinworth
 I've only had two treatments so far, but I have noticed an improvement in general mobility and reduced lower back stiffness in the morning, as most days I can't even bend down to put my socks on ('and you call yourself an athelete?' I hear you cry) so I am looking forward to regular intense treatment which will keep me fighting fit and feeling ten years younger.
 
Kirsty and her team are located on Higher Bridge St, across from the Holiday Inn Hotel; for more info give the team a ring on 01204 776198 or visit www.premiertherapynw.co.uk
 
 

No comments: