Friday 8 March 2013

BJJ Globetrotter Seminar @ CB Bolton!

It is with great pleasure and honour to announce that my very good friend, BJJ Globetrotter ,Christian Graugart will be hosting a BJJ seminar at Combat Base Bolton. 

Sunday April 7th, 1-4pm £20pp

The seminar is open to everyone and to all my BJJ buddies. Christian was my first opponent at brown belt where we made Scottish history in having the first ever brown belt Superfight at the Glasgow Open in 2011.

Since then we have become good friends and I'm really looking forward to Christian sharing some of his techniques; as you will be aware Christian recently wrote a book about his Globetrotting travels, as well as having a regular column in Jiu Jitsu Style magazine.  He has also formed the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Globetrotters group, that offers an alternative to traditional affiliation with BJJ.

The seminar will be one hour of gi techniques and one hour of no gi techniques, before ending the afternoon with plenty of rolling - a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon :)

I hope to see as many of my BJJ and MMA friends and friends to be as possible and to give Christian a very warm welcome when he visits the UK.  Anyone interested in attending email me at combatbasebolton@hotmail.co.uk

www.BJJglobetrotters.com

No comments: