Friday 24 February 2012

Stroops MMA!

My good friend Eddie Kone has been raving on to me about a US based company, that sell cutting edge strength and conditioning products, widely used by some of the biggest names in BJJ and MMA.  Eddie told me about the amazing gains he and his students have made using these products and recommended I go and get a piece of the action.

I looked at the equipment online after a telephone chat with Gary Harker, Director of Education and am pleased to say I have made my first order, an Accelerator and Takedown, with all the attachments.  With these two products, I can take myself and my students to the next level, helping improve their takedowns, throws, shrimps, wrestling, ground and pound and many more exercises, giving them that killer finish come competition time.

If you haven't heard of Stroops (shame on you) then have a look at this video featuring Eddie Kone using some of the equipment at his gym in London.





For more info visit - www.stroopsmma.com

No comments: