Thursday 10 February 2011

Judo class!


Had a great turnout for the Judo class last night, another top notch session from George, who is proving to be a real assest to the coaching team here at the club. All the students are picking up the techniques easily and can see for themselves how Judo compliments BJJ so well. I am enjoying the classes immensely and will be picking up where I left off in 2005 with my Judo grades, where I was a lofty top blue with the BJA. I will be transfering my grades over to George's association and will be working hard to get my black belt and start teaching kids when I pass my brown belt grade.

Teaching Judo to the kids can give me the angle of getting them into BJJ, which will make them all round accomplished grapplers and I will be looking to get them into competitions as soon as possible and from there it will be world domiantion in no time!

More info on class times at http://www.combatbasebolton.co.uk/classes


No comments: