Wednesday 2 December 2009

We got ROPE!!


Must be coming to something when I get all excited about a delivery of a 12 foot length of rope, but that's exactly how I felt this morning when the courier knocked on my door with a shiny white box, containing no less than a 28mm diameter Polypropylene Hemp Gym Rope, with steel fitting one end and the other end heat sealed and resin coated. It doesn't get much better than that on a Wednesday morning I'm sure you'll agree.

All that has to be done is to get the rope set up at the club and get climbing!

Forearms will take on a new dimension in size and grip strength will be going through the roof after just a few weeks and just think of the damage we can wreak on the mats going for collar chokes and such like!

Over time I will be looking at getting a few more lengths of rope in, the more the merrier, so in every class you can be guaranteed of getting 'roped in' to the warm up (geddit, 'roped in', OK I'll shut up)........

No comments: