Monday 5 October 2009

Life in the fast lane!


Have a really busy month lined up ahead, training, reporting and competing all in one month; this Wednesday sees me down in the Big Smoke, undertaking three training sessions at the legendary Carlson Gracie BJJ Revolution Team at the invitation of Simon Hayes. Expect full report and pix!

The coming weekend sees me on seminar duties and on the Sunday afternoon, I will be reporting on the MMA show in my home town of Bolton, as Darren Sherlock hosts the first Fight Ikon MMA event.

The following Wednesday, I start my travels to Stockholm to compete, report and drink beer (after the event of course)in the Scandinavian Open 2009 - expect a MEGA report!

To round the month off, I'm back up at the Battlefield MMA gym in Glasgow, taking another BJJ session.

Looking forward to everything this month, plenty for me to be reporting on!

No comments: